I went to Mini Club everyday. I met a new friend, Olivia, from Sweden [the two were glued to the hip! ~ The Dad].
Here’s what my day looked like:
- Wake up at 8:00am & get dressed
- Eat breakfast. Usually crêpe pancakes or eggs. I loved it!
- Check into Mini Club. Usually my dad would take me.
- Go sailing or kayaking or play tennis or archery
- Go to the pool
- Take a break for lunch. Sometimes my dad would come get me so I could eat with my family.
- Go back to the pool
- Have a snack break
- Do some “special event”. One day I made a sand castle!
- Go back to my room so I could shower and rest and watch TV
- Eat dinner
Every night there was a show after dinner. There would be dancing or singing.
The funniest was when this guy pretended to get his hand stuck in a DVD player. Everyone spoke French but it was funny anyways.
ps. My dad did boring stuff like read books. He read four books. How boring!